The Allergy Table is seeking summer/seasonal help May – October
The Allergy Table is now accepting applications from motivated, high energy individuals who are passionate about delicious baked goods and have some knowledge of food allergies. This position is seasonal and the successful applicant will be responsible for running the Rochester Farmers market booth every Saturday between May 4th – Mid October (7am – 2pm). Interviews will be held in Rochester Hills, MI.
Applicants: Submit a resume to Jen Plumer via EMAIL. Include all relevant work experience and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit to join our team.
Be sure to include your contact information (Phone and Email) so we can contact you! Unsuccessful resumes will not be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Saturdays 7am – 2pm and possible Sunday market hours.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and ability to speak with a wide variety of people with ease.
- Responsible and trustworthy with an ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to learn about food allergies, health trends, and alternative diets.
- 18 and over with valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Willingness to travel to Rochester Hills for all scheduled shifts.
- Ability to work pop-up vendor events in cities outside of Rochester Hills.
- Ability to be flexible with changing schedules.
- Must be able to maneuver stairs, stand up to 5 hours and lift 25lbs independently.
- Basic math skills are a must.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
Special consideration will be given to applicants with these qualifications:
- Personal experience with food allergies.
- practical experience in culinary arts, entrepreneurship or marketing.
- Direct sales experience.
Other application information:
- Compensation will be based on experience.
- This is a 1099 independent contractor position.
- Mileage will not be reimbursed.
- The winning applicant will be subject to a background & credit check.
- A resume containing relevant work experience.
- Cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our team.
- Submit cover letter and resume to Jen Plumer via EMAIL (click link to email).
- Successful applicants will be notified and invited to interview with the Allergy Table team.
- Please, no phone calls.
Thank you for your interest in the Allergy Table!