Order Policies & Guidelines
We want all of our customers to have only the best experience when placing and picking up an order from the Allergy Table bakery. To ensure that we can provide the best and most efficient service possible to ALL of our customers, it became important for us to put the following policies and guidelines in place. Please read them before placing your first order so you know what to expect during the order process from placing your initial order to customer pick up and everything in between! We thank you for your consideration in advance!
- Orders should be placed by either emailing Jennifer Plumer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at 586.873.0871. Orders placed through Facebook (comments or messenger) may be honored, but it is not guaranteed and is not our preferred method of communication.
- Custom cake orders require five (5) to seven (7) business days to produce from the time of order placement.
- All other private orders require at least 48 hours notice from the time of order placement.
- Orders are not complete until the customer has received a follow-up phone call from Jen Plumer so she can capture & record all disclosed food allergies and food restrictions.
- When a customer places an order with Jen Plumer, she will enter the agreed upon pickup time & date into our system.
- Once an order has been confirmed, an invoice will be sent via our PayPal and the customer will be required to pay the invoice within 48 hours. Orders are not put into our production schedule until payment has been received and may be subject to cancellation if payment is not received within the 48-hour time frame.
- When payment is received, orders are put into our production schedule and will be ready for pick up on the date & time that is scheduled with Jen during the order placement call.
Order Pick Up Scheduling Guidelines
- When an order is placed, Jen Plumer will set up a date and time for order pick up. The pickup time is generally a window of 1 -3 hours to make it more convenient for our customers. (example: Order Pick up | March 4th, 2018 | between 10am – noon)
- Customers who do not pick up within their window of time may be charged a service fee of $15.
- If pickup times are missed or canceled by the customer more than three (3) times, the Allergy Table reserves the right to refuse future orders.
- If a customer needs to cancel an order they must do so within three (3) business days of submitting their order and/or making the payment. If the order is not canceled within this time frame a refund is not guaranteed.