Eat, Shop & Play!
Troy Gymnastics is hosting a Mom 2 Mom Sale on November 13th, 2016 from 9:00 a.m-1:00 p.m. There will be 50 tables set up of merchandise for you to stock up on fall and winter wear for your littles! The Allergy Table will be hosting a table at this event to give the community an opportunity to purchase our allergen friendly goodies in small sample sizes and learn more about our Bakery! If you’ve heard of us and haven’t placed an order yet come on out and taste our treats for yourself! We will have donuts, cookies, cupcakes, baked sweet breads, and so much more! You can also enter our drawing to win a free donut tray for 12. How cool is that?
Troy Gymnastics has allowed The Allergy Table to provide our allergen friendly treats/goodies at this event to help raise awareness for food allergies and promote our new bakery. No other food vendors will be allowed to set up at this event…we will be the only one!
Let the kids burn off some energy and play in the open gym area. If you have never been there before the first time is free. All you need to do is fill out a waiver form when you get there. They can enjoy utilizing all the gymnastics equipment such as trampolines, climbers, balance beams and rope wall.
So Don’t Miss out on your chance to:
1. Shop the MOM 2 MOM Sale
2. Eat Allergen Friendly Treats Provided by The Allergy Table
3. Let the Kids get their wiggles out in the open gym room
- The Allergy Table is a Special Order Bakery that provides donuts and treats that are free of all top 8 allergens (Wheat/Gluten/Soy/Sesame/Egg/Milk/Peanut/Treenut/Shellfish)
- We Deliver right to your event or Home!
- This company was created by an mom of a child with Severe Food Allergies & EoE disease
- The Allergy Table provides alternative treats to school functions & community events/festivals
- Don’t have a special event? No worries, place an order anyway whether large or small
- We are an insured Home Bakery
- Our Facility is Nut Free
- You can Follow our Food Allergy Blog for great recipes and tips
- Our Company is backed by a board certified Allergist right here in the community who believes in what we do!
- Over 15 million Americans have food allergies and this deadly disease affects 1 in every 13 children (under the age of 18). That’s 2 kids on average for every school classroom. Yikes!
- Food Allergies among children have increased 50% between 1997 and 2011.
So Come on out and see what all the fuss is about!
Sunday November 13th, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Troy Gymnastics/ Building TG3
1600 W. Maple Rd. Troy, Mi 48084
For more information contact Troy Gymnastics at 248.816.8496